RSA Conference 2021 will take place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco along with a robust virtual experience the week of May 17. The Call for Speakers submission process will open at the end of August, with Conference registration due to open in early December.
RSA Conference 2020 session content is available!
RSAC 2020 is over, but the daily challenges you face as a cybersecurity professional are still very much in play. That’s why we hope you’ll take advantage of this comprehensive resource covering all aspects of the industry.
Use these search and filter tips to view session slides and recordings, which are available on session description pages:
- If you know the name of the session you’d like to view, use the search feature at the top right to find it
- If you want to browse content, the Topic/Track filter is often the best way to narrow your search
- Looking for keynotes? Use the Delivery Format filter to find keynotes and other special formats
- Use the Session Classifications filter to find Technical sessions
- Read the track and filter descriptions for more information
If you attended Conference, your Trip Report will list all attended sessions with direct links to each session. Your Trip Report can also help you get your CPE credits.
While you’re here, watch this short video to learn all that’s available to you on our new website as you explore RSAC 2020 content and beyond.