What is the Security Scholar Program?
During the week, scholars:
- Participate in a team-building exercise and a casual dinner with their fellow scholars
- Enjoy reserved seating at the opening keynote
- Listen to speakers from across the globe discuss trends and insights
- Host an open Poster Board Exhibition where they share their current areas of expertise with an opportunity to be one of three finalists for the first ever RSAC Security Scholar Poster Pitch-Off.
- Network on the RSAC Expo Floor with over 600 companies
- Attend an invitation only dinner with leading experts in the field
- Connect and network with program sponsors
- Have the opportunity to join in all RSAC College Day Activities
On the RSAC Expo Floor, scholars can network with over 600 companies before attending an invitation-only dinner with leaders in the field. Scholars will have the chance to share their own insights and research at the at the RSAC Security Scholar Poster Board Exhibition and possibly be one of three finalists for the Poster Pitch-Off. (View the RSAC 2020 Security Scholar Poster Boards and Abstracts). All participating students are also encouraged to join in College Day Activities.
Learn more from a recent participant
When is the Security Scholar Program?
In 2019, the Security Scholar Program took place March 4 to 8 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Participating students had the chance to present their research during the RSAC Security Scholar Poster Board Session.
Check out the Security Scholar recap from 2019.
Want to get Your University Involved in 2020?
Take the ﬁrst step by contacting Cecilia Marinier at Cecilia.Marinier@rsa.com to learn more about participating in the RSAC 2020 Security Scholar Program.
If your company is interested in supporting and interacting with the next generation of the cybersecurity workforce, reach out to your respective sales representative.