- Oct 07, 2015
Abu Dhabi, UAE – October 7, 2015: RSA Conference (http://www.rsaconference.com/), the world’s leading information security conference and exposition, is set to play host to a roster of influential global and regional business leaders in cybersecurity, at its inaugural event in Abu Dhabi. This year’s group of nine keynote speakers are at the forefront of securing the world’s largest businesses and will share their in-depth knowledge and insights on a variety of information security policy and technology topics, with a look at the future of the information security industry. RSA® Conference 2015 Abu Dhabi takes place from November 4-5, 2015 at Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
Included among the keynote speakers is world renowned cybersecurity czar, Richard Clarke, who is scheduled to address the closing keynote session on Thursday, November 5. He will discuss “The cyber wars in the Middle East: what corporations and governments need to do about it”, that examines trends and the importance of public-private partnerships to combat threats. As an internationally recognized expert on cyber security, Mr. Clarke is the former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection and Counter-terrorism for the United States and the author of the bestseller novel “Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It”.
Additional keynote presentations from industry leaders include (in alphabetical order):
- Amit Yoran, President, RSA, will talk about, “The New Security Mindset” that explores what organizations need to change in an evolving digital landscape.
- Ashok Sankar, Vice President and Senior Director of Cyber Strategy, Raytheon|Websense, will deliver a session titled, “Rethinking Cybersecurity” that examines the importance of rethinking security to navigate today’s risks in a dynamic IT environment.
- Dr. Najwa Aaraj, Vice President of Special Projects, DarkMatter, will share insights on, “Modern Cryptography and Implementation Flaws” that addresses the importance of augmenting modern systems with cryptography through a combination of design, software, and hardware implementations.
- Karl Gumtow, CEO and Co-Founder, CyberPoint International LLC will deliver a session titled, “Seven Years, Seven Lessons” which looks at the unique cyber security challenges in the Middle East with thoughts on the region’s cyber future.
- Matt Alderman, Vice President, Global Strategy, Tenable Network Security will delve into “Security Transformation: From Defense in Depth to Security Assurance” that highlights the impact and effectiveness of current security infrastructure in businesses across the Middle East.
- Paul Nicholas, Senior Director, Trustworthy Computing, Microsoft will cover a session titled, “A Cloud of Trust: Building Security, Resilience and the Role of Governments”, that explores the need for a renewed partnership between cloud providers and governments in delivering trusted cloud environments.
- Wolfgang Kandek, Chief Technical Officer, Qualys Inc., will deliver a session titled, “Cloud Without Borders: High Confidence Computing Anywhere Anytime” that provides insights into the emerging world of cloud security and innovative approaches to securing valuable data.
“As the information security industry continues to evolve, it is imperative for businesses and government agencies to keep pace with emerging threats and new trends”, said Linda Gray, General Manager, RSA Conferences. “RSA Conference Abu Dhabi 2015 features high caliber keynote speakers, who will provide in-depth education and guidance on all aspects of the cyber security industry.”
In addition to the keynote speakers listed above, attendees will also hear from a representative from National Electronic Security Authority (NESA).
The event will also feature six tracks covering 50 engaging sessions across two days that will facilitate in-depth conversations across a range of topics and industries. The tracks include Critical Infrastructure, Cybercrime & Threats, Policy & Strategy, Security for a Smart City, Security Operations and Sponsor Special Topics.
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, or the Asia-Pacific region, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com
RSA is either a registered trademark or trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and/or services referenced are trademarks of their respective companies.
# # #
For media enquiries please contact:
M: +97156 4015339